We also invite you to read the REGENESI.COM General Conditions, because they also contain important indications about privacy and the security systems adopted by this web site.
Notice pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – integration of notices published on www.regenesi.com
The data controller of the information collected through this site is Regenesi Srl, with registered office in Bologna, Galleria Cavour 3 (nel seguito: “REGENESI”): it independently establishes the purposes and methods of data processing, and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
Optional or compulsory communication of personal data
Communicating your personal data to REGENESI when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through the site may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself, or not prejudicial in this regard.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*).
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to REGENESI, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection: such a refusal might, for example, make it impossible for REGENESI to fulfill the product sale agreement on REGENESI.COM or provide the other services available on REGENESI.COM (assistance forwarding of the REGENESI newsletter, use of the community Re gens).
Communicating additional data to REGENESI, other than those marked as compulsory (such as identifying your favourite designer), is optional and will not produce any consequences with regard to the main purposes of the collection (such as using the web site and its services or purchasing the products on sale, for example).
Currently the data supervisors charged with processing your personal data are the following:
IzyPizy Srls that processes the data required to manage and maintain the REGENESI servers;
We invite you to read this section on a regular basis, to keep up to date with any possible changes in the data supervisors listed above.
You are entitled, at any time, to obtain confirmation from REGENESI that your personal data is or is not being processed, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
In addition, you may always be entitled to obtain from REGENESI:
- updating, correction and integration of your personal data;
- cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed in the first place;
- certification that the operations described at letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their contents, to the persons to whom your data has been communicated or disseminated, except in those instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate deployment of means compared to the right protected. You do, in any case, have the right to totally or partially oppose:lower-alpha
- processing of your personal data, for valid reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertisement or direct marketing mailings, or if used for the purposes of market surveys or commercial communications. You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to REGENESI – to the mailing address or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org – and we will reply promptly.
To ensure that your personal data is always exact, up to date, pertinent and complete, please advise us of any variations by writing to email@example.com.Art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003We wish to inform you that the law regulating protection of personal data permits REGENESI – without any obligation to obtain your prior consent – to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the e-mail address you communicate to us.
Italian Privacy Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes
We also wish to inform you that the Italian Privacy Authority’s provision permits REGENESI to use your postal address for sending you – with administrative and accounting documents – adverts about products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the postal address you communicate to us.
- process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the notice presented to users at the time of its collection;
- use data for other purposes, with respect to those specified at the time of collection, only where the user has expressed its express consent to such use;
- make data available to third party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service(s) and only where monitored by a data supervisor; not communicate, cede or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the third party unless the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
- answer all requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
- ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.How and why we process your personal dataPersonal data processing is conducted primarily by means of information systems and electronic devices by REGENESI and other parties who, selected with care for their reliability and competence, conduct operations that are essential in order to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of the web site, its services and sale of products via the web site (see below, ‘Parties who may process your personal data’).
The specific purposes for which your personal data is processed are summarized each time you communicate your personal data, in the notice presented in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. In general, data is processed in order to provide the following services available to those who visit our site:
- registration on the site, to enjoy the services we offer;
- subscription to additional specific services, such as our newsletter, and other similar information bulletins about our activities, the creation of your community and sharing its content, inviting your friends to join the REGENESI world, making yourself known to other users by sending us your photo and your comments;
- handling of your requests: be they technical, commercial, concerning progress reports on your orders and generally speaking all information requests;
- contacting the managers of our services (Press Office, Customer Care);
- evaluating requests on your behalf to be included in our personnel by submitting your CV. In processing personal data that may, directly or indirectly, identify you, we aim to abide by the principle of strict necessity.
For this reason we have set up the site in such a way as to reduce use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data is not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data (such as market surveys intended to improve services) or by means of other methods that make it possible to identify the person involved only if strictly necessary or at the request of authorities or the police (such as site traffic data, the time you spend visiting our site or your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly cited in the notice, your personal data will be processed, if you expressly grant your consent, to create a user profile based on your preferences and your purchases, so that we can send you information that is pertinent to your needs and interests. With the exception of the case specified at art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (authorising the data controller to use your data to send you advertising e-mails about products and services similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse your consent for such use), REGENESI may use your personal data to send you advertising about its products and services only if you grant your consent.
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except for the cases when such communication is obligatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for such purposes (for example, in reply to a request from police or the courts or other competent authorities, or in order to fulfil duties that descend from a completed contract with you, such as communicating your personal data to Unicreditbanca for payment of the products you have bought).Some of the services provided through our site also include diffusion of your personal data to other registered users: this is the case if you decide to create a Re gens community or to join the Friends of REGENESI service.Any other type of processing, other than related to the specific purpose for which you have communicated your personal data will be indicated in the information notice and will be carried out by REGENESI only if you have expressly granted your consent (this is the case, for example, when a customer profile is created based on your preferences and buying habits).
There are, however, instances of data processing for which the law established that your consent is not required: for example, we wish to inform you that REGENESI can process your personal data without your consent if this is necessary to comply with the provisions of the law or whenever this is necessary to fulfil the contractual obligations it may have entered into with you (for example, when you have bought products or have requested specific services through our web site).
Finally, we wish to inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries that do not belong to the European Union that do not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection. If such a transfer should be necessary to provide you with the services or to conclude a contract with REGENESI for purchasing our products, we wish to assure you that your personal data will not be transferred to countries that do not belong to the European Union and do not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection unless specific agreements are concluded by REGENESI with such parties, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
It could happen that REGENESI may find itself processing personal data of third parties, communicated directly to REGENESI by its own users, such as when a user has bought a product to be delivered to a friend, or when the person who pays for a product is different from the addressee, or again, when a user wishes to inform a friend about a service or the sale of a specific product on REGENESI.COM.
We wish to inform you that the consent of these persons is not required when their data is communicated to REGENESI in order to conclude a contract with REGENESI in their favour.
REGENESI reserves the right to eliminate REGENESI accounts and all related data if illicit contents is discovered that is harmful to the image of REGENESI and/or its products or those of third parties or, in any case, may be considered offensive, may be seen to promote illegal or libellous activities, includes pornographic material, incite to violence, or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion or sexual preferences. Furthermore Regenesi won’t be in any way responsible for contents uploaded by users into the Re Gens community. By sending the contents and approving this document, users assumes full responsibility for the texts and materials submitted.
Parties who may process your personal data
REGENESI can chose to call on other companies for processing your personal data, for certain specific activities. The companies that conduct such operations have been carefully selected and are experienced, capable and trustworthy, and offer sufficient guarantees that they abide by the applicable laws and regulations that regulate data processing, including the security profile of such data.
These companies have therefore been appointed data supervisors, and they conduct their activities according to the instructions and under the control of REGENESI. We verify on a regular basis that they have fulfilled the duties assigned to them and that they continue to offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with the provisions that govern the protection of personal data.
Your personal data is also processed by our employees assigned to specific services; the categories of employees involved in these activities depend on the purposes for which the data was communicated and are always specified in the notice displayed when you communicate your personal data.
Our site uses automatic systems to collect data that is not directly communicated by the user, such as cookies. A cookie is an application transmitted to the user’s hard disk; it does not contain any comprehensible information but associates the user with the personal information registered on the web site. Cookies are stored on our server and no one has access to the information they contain. Only REGENESI processes the information collected through cookies, only in anonymous and aggregate status, in order to optimize our services and our site in relation to the specific requirements and preferences of our users.
We have set up cookies, for example, connected to catalogue browsing, online purchasing of REGENESI products and services.
Internet browsers have a function that makes it possible to cancel cookies after each session. The browser provides instructions on the cancellation procedure. Familiarise yourself with it.
However, REGENESI cannot guarantee its users that the security measures adopted to protect the site, data transmission and information on the site, limit or exclude any risk whatsoever of unauthorised access or dispersion of data via user devices: we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as up to date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has also adopted adequate security measures to protect network data transmission (such as a firewall and antispamming filters).
Deep links to other web sites
Our site includes deep links to other web sites that may have no relation to us.
Our site provides links to these sites exclusively to facilitate our users in their research and navigation and to facilitate hypertextual links to other sites on the Internet. Such links do not represent any sort of recommendation or promotion of access or navigation by REGENESI, or any guarantee of their contents, or the services and goods they may offer or sell to Internet users.
If you wish to receive more information about how REGENESI processes your personal data, please write a message and send it by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The code guarantees that the processing of personal data must be conducted in accordance with the fundamental rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the person, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.